Login Register






Virtual Machines filter_list
Author
Message
Virtual Machines #1
I wanted to ask people who use virtual machines for any reason. What pc specs do you have and does the virtual machine run smoothly?

For example I want to run a windows 10 system using kvm and was wondering if anyone has done it before and gotten decent performance? or using a program like vmware/VirtualBox?



I'm getting a new laptop with the following specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 4600H
GPU: RX 5500m
RAM: 8gb(3200MHz) (Will be upgrading to 16gb as soon as I can)
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 07:05 PM by slothic.)
[Image: 1yEDa5A.gif]
2019-05-12

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Virtual Machines - by slothic - 10-05-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: Virtual Machines - by Oni - 10-05-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Virtual Machines - by Skullmeat - 10-06-2020, 01:55 AM
RE: Virtual Machines - by mothered - 10-06-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Virtual Machines - by darkone - 10-08-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Virtual Machines - by mothered - 10-08-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Virtual Machines - by darkone - 10-08-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: Virtual Machines - by mothered - 10-08-2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Virtual Machines - by blackrosex0x0 - 10-16-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Virtual Machines - by privx - 10-16-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Virtual Machines - by fritz - 10-17-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Virtual Machines - by mothered - 10-17-2020, 03:52 AM