Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak DiamondFox Botnet 650$ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ #11
(10-04-2020, 12:47 AM)6ix Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 10:53 PM)fritz Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 10:43 PM)6ix Wrote: Junior members can't post links, 2 avoid spam. But chop the link up and post it,  if it's not spam it's tolerated ( i think :p ). Seems interesting

Alright if I have your authorisation Wink
blog.checkpoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DiamondFox_Report_170510-2.pdf
always  interesting to read, read the appendices too that's where the real interesting stuff is :p
http://blog.checkpoint.com/wp-content/up...0510-1.pdf

Woh you're right there are some really interesting stuff in the appendices !
This Checkpoint company does a great job, pretty awesome they published it publicly

(10-04-2020, 01:01 AM)satoshikilla Wrote: Hey
thank you ... it's refreshing to see replys- it's what forums all about.
I will check out the link and I appreicate it tremendously.
If anyone else has any relative input or opinion about my og questions please add to the thread.It is very helpful.All of us each have bits and pieces of ideas data and infos.So anything is a fit to the big puzzle of fact.
👍

I just arrived here so I'm not qualified enough to answer properly to your original question(s), but I'd say most tools you find publicly & freely are outdated. I guess lots of them should still work but they certainly are detected by most antivirus softwares, or even natively.
For example on the second pdf you can see a list of antivirus, knowing the document is 3 years old I bet there are even more now. I'll probably do more tests soon though !

And I think (but someone will correct me if I'm wrong) that with a good new crypter (so.... not free) you could make almost any working tool invisible to antivirus and windows defender.

EDIT : But... It was the same in 2005, wasn't it ? I remember it was the same kind of dilemma (except you couldn't find non-free ones as easily as now I guess), public tools were always a bit outdated
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 01:24 AM by fritz.)

[+] 1 user Likes fritz's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by refa - 07-20-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by mothered - 07-20-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by refa - 07-21-2020, 08:07 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by mothered - 07-21-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by pitty - 03-20-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by mothered - 03-20-2022, 01:30 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by pitty - 03-20-2022, 04:16 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by mothered - 03-20-2022, 10:11 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by satoshikilla - 10-03-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by fritz - 10-03-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by 6ix - 10-03-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by fritz - 10-03-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by 6ix - 10-04-2020, 12:47 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by fritz - 10-04-2020, 01:07 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by satoshikilla - 10-04-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by satoshikilla - 10-04-2020, 04:17 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by 6ix - 10-04-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by satoshikilla - 10-04-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by spyex - 12-21-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: DiamondFox Botnet 650$ - by D3m0nT1m3 - 03-20-2022, 06:25 AM