RE: Japanese Snacks 09-24-2020, 09:07 AM
#24
(09-24-2020, 12:14 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:(09-22-2020, 08:01 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(09-22-2020, 01:52 PM)tanksy Wrote: when I was a kid pocky was the only Japan snack you could find
Did they sell them in grocery stores? I've never seen pocky outside of an anime convention/online store for Japanese snacks.
They DO sell them in grocery stores. Where do you think I get mine?
I wasn't aware. In the UK, I can get them easily but they don't sell actual Pocky in grocery stores. What they do sell is this is Mikado, also a Glico product xD
![[Image: 412AsF4x9ZL._AC_.jpg]](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/412AsF4x9ZL._AC_.jpg)
Code:
Mikado are ultra-thin, crunchy biscuit sticks coated with wonderfully smooth milk chocolate. We've left one end bare so you don't get your fingers sticky!
To create this deliciously different snack we were inspired by the game of Mikado, also known as 'pick up sticks'. We hope you enjoy it.![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)