Login Register






Sims 4 Gameplay filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sims 4 Gameplay #3
(08-31-2013, 04:50 PM)Euripides Wrote: Thank you for the preview. I am looking forward for this game. I thoroughly enjoy all of the past iterations of this game and it's good to know they have something new to add up to this 4th game. I wish the customizations are as good as they project it to be and I'm looking forward to that 'emotions' feature mentioned on the video.

Same. I started playing the Sims games back when the first was released. It's come a long way. My only possible concern with their new customization options is that it might lack on precision. When you use sliders and values, it's much easier to control things.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sims 4 Gameplay - by Oni - 08-31-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Sims 4 Gameplay - by Euripides - 08-31-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Sims 4 Gameplay - by Oni - 08-31-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Sims 4 Gameplay - by Kyon - 08-31-2013, 06:58 PM