Login Register






SCP Foundation filter_list
Author
Message
RE: SCP Foundation #5
(09-13-2020, 08:14 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: I fucking love SCP. That kind of surreal horror is my jam.  Speaking of check out this fantasically done short film:

I've actually already seen this. It's incredibly well done. I believe the people who made it, are making more, right?

(09-13-2020, 07:21 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: Its always interested me I've just never gotten deep into the lore, I have always loved ARGs though.

I'll have to watch through a few tonight

Definitely watch Dollhouse if you haven't already, as Skull recommended.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2020, 11:32 AM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
SCP Foundation - by Jiggly - 09-11-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: SCP Foundation - by zorrophreak - 09-13-2020, 07:21 AM
RE: SCP Foundation - by Skullmeat - 09-13-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: SCP Foundation - by miso - 09-13-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: SCP Foundation - by Jiggly - 09-13-2020, 11:32 AM