RE: Coffee 09-08-2020, 08:37 AM
#68
(09-08-2020, 06:45 AM)Aeolian Wrote:(09-08-2020, 06:17 AM)Oni Wrote:(09-08-2020, 04:39 AM)mothered Wrote: You're doing well. I'm not game enough to try It.
A triple shot gets me up and running nicely.
You guys must have really strong hearts. Too much caffeine for me.
I don't know if strong fits it well, after a few years of drinking at least 6-7 shots of coffee EVERY day is extremely unhealthy. I do regular test at the doctors to ensure my safety. A few months ago I was fainting almost every day. (Doctors said the caffeine is deteriorating to your body.)
I have gotten better over the years, but as mentioned its almost a dependency considering im moody without one.
Hope you get better... If you count tea. Black tea with caffeine so yeah mine also not healthy. As my minimum is 7 cups per day.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)