RE: Substitues for kissanime and kissmanga 09-05-2020, 10:28 AM
#2
In all honesty, those sites get taken down a lot, but new ones often appear after so many days.
I wish I could offer a suggestion, but I actually stopped using sites like that because of this kind of thing. They get taken down, are riddled with ads etc. Luckily I have access to Netflix and a few other paid-for services. otherwise I just use Crunchyroll free with a good ad-block.
I wish I could recommend other sites, but the ones I used to use back in the day are all taken down. That's the downside of using non-legit sites.
I wish I could offer a suggestion, but I actually stopped using sites like that because of this kind of thing. They get taken down, are riddled with ads etc. Luckily I have access to Netflix and a few other paid-for services. otherwise I just use Crunchyroll free with a good ad-block.
I wish I could recommend other sites, but the ones I used to use back in the day are all taken down. That's the downside of using non-legit sites.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)