Login Register






Thanks for Having Me filter_list
Author
Message
Thanks for Having Me #1
Hi Sinisterly!

I'm excited to become a part of this SE community as I've been looking for such a website for some time now.  I'm pretty new in my study of the field, so just in perusing the site for a few hours, I have already learned a lot! The members of this site really seem to come together to provide a vast knowledge base and everyone seems pretty accessible.  I look forward to learning from the masters and finding out how I can contribute back to the community.

Thanks, y'all!

P.S. I don't really promote smoking cigarettes (you do you, of course), but I do love old pictures of doctors selling them lmao

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Thanks for Having Me - by Cigarettesocialist - 08-28-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Thanks for Having Me - by mothered - 08-28-2020, 10:06 AM
RE: Thanks for Having Me - by abragred - 10-18-2020, 07:45 PM