Login Register






Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates #44
(08-23-2020, 11:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 11:27 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 11:01 AM)mothered Wrote: That's ridiculous, you didn't request It so why should they be Installed.

Try uninstalling your Windows updates through the Windows Settings app. Here's a visual of mine. Obviously, I don't have any to uninstall.
Spoiler:
[Image: 8GHTQYG.png]

Theses were already installed when i buy the laptop.
I see, the good old OEM bloatware.

With the exception of Dolby Audio, I've uninstalled the majority.

The first thing I do to any storebought PC is nuke the OEM install, and install from a USB stick without the bloat. Install all the drivers and various programs I use, then image the drive in case I need to redeploy.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates - by Skullmeat - 08-25-2020, 12:56 AM