Login Register






Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates #41
(08-23-2020, 11:27 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 11:01 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 08:35 AM)fsociety Wrote: i will get mad now .

check this ... look asus services...when i get win update , along with this i get asus service also ...

[Image: tBYSPIB.png]
That's ridiculous, you didn't request It so why should they be Installed.

Try uninstalling your Windows updates through the Windows Settings app. Here's a visual of mine. Obviously, I don't have any to uninstall.
Spoiler:
[Image: 8GHTQYG.png]

Theses were already installed when i buy the laptop.
I see, the good old OEM bloatware.

With the exception of Dolby Audio, I've uninstalled the majority.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates - by mothered - 08-23-2020, 11:58 AM