Login Register






Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates #12
(08-20-2020, 10:33 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: What are you on about? Windows Updates contain security fixes. Unless you WANT to keep vulnerabilities in windows you absolutely should install them. Defer them  a few months if you must but do not disable them.
I know precisely what I'm on about.

I Implement my own security measures, and haven't performed a single Windows update since Windows '95/ Windows NT 4.0. 25 years on, and my systems are running flawlessly without any security Issues whatsoever.

You have your opinion and I appreciate your view.

(08-20-2020, 10:33 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: I'm fairly certain that will limit his entire connection.
Metered connection will not limit the overall bandwidth, but rather reduce data usage to some apps.

I have It running as such on all 7 systems, and It's fine.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Again my wifi gone after suddenly windows 10 updates - by mothered - 08-20-2020, 10:40 AM