RE: New Award Icons? 08-11-2020, 09:11 PM
#34
(08-11-2020, 08:08 PM)Oni Wrote:Congrats on the big 13k boss man(08-11-2020, 02:16 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(08-11-2020, 12:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I've just realised your questions wasn't answered. If you go to the Awards page, you can see all the awards listed there, with a description of what they're for/how to get them. I believe the Anon mask one is for SE.Thank you for your reply, I searched for that page and couldn't find it out.
if we count doxing as SE then I can get this but if not then indeed I and Anonmask will stay away from each other like two lover and victims of Oni'es decision
I honestly spoke to a couple of people about this. It was the designer's decision to use that mask as a replacement for our old award (which was also a mask). Masks are generally used to conceal or deceive, which is why I allowed the Guy Fawkes mask to be used. Has nothing to do with "Anonymous", but if someone loves or hate the award that's up to them.
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)