RE: New Award Icons? 08-11-2020, 05:57 PM
#32
(08-11-2020, 02:16 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(08-11-2020, 12:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote:Thank you for your reply, I searched for that page and couldn't find it out.(08-10-2020, 08:07 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: They are very cool and One question how can I get Anon one?
I've just realised your questions wasn't answered. If you go to the Awards page, you can see all the awards listed there, with a description of what they're for/how to get them. I believe the Anon mask one is for SE.
if we count doxing as SE then I can get this but if not then indeed I and Anonmask will stay away from each other like two lover and victims of Oni'es decision
LOL! @Oni you need to see this post xD
If you scroll to the bottom of the forum - There's a bunch of links on the bottom right. It's under "Awards" next to "Bans".
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)