RE: How to create licensing key validation ? 08-10-2020, 12:48 AM
#3
(08-06-2020, 06:55 AM)bigboy7788 Wrote: Hi everyone,If you want i can help you testing the licensing system for .NET apps in the future
I've developed c# based encryption software & its working fine but to sell it I want to create license key validation mechanisom. i.e when someone visit my website & after completion of payment he should get email with the key & download link like any antivirus do. Right now i have only wordpress website so need your help in following point:
1) As I want my app more secure I want to validate key with my online server, so how should I achieve that ?
2) any cheap server for making trial ?
3) security tips from hackers like you![]()
4) reference link for this kind of thing or video would be best for my basic understanding
thanks a lot in advance
I'd recommend obfuscating your application too, it will make it harder to crack









![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)