Login Register






Oil Industry Threatened by Corona filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Oil Industry Threatened by Corona #5
(08-07-2020, 04:31 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 01:44 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I don't think this will be the end of those companies in any way. Especially as people are beginning to come out of lockdown and once vaccines are available... It may be business as usual. They will make a comeback.
I certainly agree.

Those companies operate on a very large scale with billions of dollars to spare, so unless the COVID-19 situation lasts for a number of years, I believe they will stay afloat.

There's going to be massive demand when people are able to travel again as well.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Oil Industry Threatened by Corona - by Oni - 08-04-2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Oil Industry Threatened by Corona - by Jiggly - 08-07-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Oil Industry Threatened by Corona - by Jiggly - 08-07-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Oil Industry Threatened by Corona - by Jiggly - 10-09-2020, 10:01 AM
RE: Oil Industry Threatened by Corona - by Jiggly - 10-10-2020, 10:33 AM