Login Register




Poll: Do You have a Raspberry Pi
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
1 20.00%
No
60.00%
3 60.00%
Whats a Raspberry Pi?
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Raspberry Pi filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Raspberry Pi #7
Sorry to bring this up but this is a really interesting thread. Back to topic, I don't have one right now but I intend to purchase one in the near future. I intend to make it a dedicated music source to stuff my library on several SDXC's supported. I'm very much happy this was invented because this is a good starting point to learn programming languages.

I have handled numerous microcontrollers before so a credit card-sized computer is an exciting gadget/tool to tinker with. I'd also like to see if it could make a good low-space torrent seeder for some stuff I have. Let's see..

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Raspberry Pi - by Kinanizer - 07-27-2013, 04:39 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by w00t - 07-27-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Kinanizer - 07-27-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Oni - 07-27-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Kinanizer - 07-27-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Oni - 07-27-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Euripides - 08-25-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Kinanizer - 08-26-2013, 03:55 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Lain - 08-26-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Kinanizer - 08-31-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Raspberry Pi - by Lain - 09-01-2013, 12:28 AM