Login Register






Airport (China) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Airport (China) #15
Even if blocked, you can use vpn. There are a large number of free VPNs for both PCs and smartphones. I was recently in another country where some sites were blocked and vpn helped me a lot in solving this problem. To get to the airport I use a transfer and while we were driving to the airport, I managed to install vpn on all my devices. If you compare this with cars that constantly get stuck in traffic, it is much more efficient. I also think it would be cheaper. If you go to the airport in your own car, you will have to pay for parking, and since I often leave for a long time, parking for a long time would have cost me a lot, since one month in my city costs almost $ 600. I repeat, since I often leave for a long time, I have to carry a lot of things with me. It was difficult to find a transfer that provides vehicles with a large trunk or SUVs. On the advice of a friend of mine, I use [link redacted] . This is the best transfer service I could find so far.






Messages In This Thread
Airport (China) - by Sikom - 09-21-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by Eclipse - 09-21-2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by Sikom - 09-21-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by mothered - 09-21-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by Sikom - 09-21-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by lux - 09-21-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by Sikom - 09-21-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by mothered - 09-22-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by Sikom - 09-22-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by mothered - 09-23-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by Earth - 09-21-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by DarkKnight - 09-22-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by Coca. - 09-23-2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by Sikom - 09-23-2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by Bower1991 - 07-31-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by Miamoo - 08-02-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Airport (China) - by mothered - 08-19-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Airport (China) - by mothered - 08-27-2021, 04:18 PM