Login Register






Got my wifi contract cancelled without warning filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Got my wifi contract cancelled without warning #37
(07-29-2020, 11:30 PM)miso Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 09:03 PM)CillianN Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 06:52 PM)miso Wrote: here's my internet on my pc, i don't know how my upload speed is higher than my download speed lmao

[Image: RL34_HtyTomYGNeTwsYIug.png]
Do you have nVidia drivers? Unusual I know. When I used my PC before my internet speed was odd like that, and it turned out that for some reason the nVidia drivers for my GPU were interfering with the download/upload speed. Fix was to uninstall them completely and reinstall.
i don't even have a gpu nor nvidia drivers

Hmm have you tried using an Ethernet connection? It is awfully odd to have a higher upload speed I have only seen it when there’s been issues on a PC.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Got my wifi contract cancelled without warning - by CillianN - 07-29-2020, 11:36 PM