Login Register






Anonymous, Trump accusations and more filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anonymous, Trump accusations and more #18
(06-05-2020, 10:08 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 09:57 AM)Oni Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 01:49 AM)Strait McCool Wrote: Wow, I really hope that Bieber bit is just straight up bs :/
Some of the other stuff was already made public a while ago though.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a messed up story. If you look at pictures of him now versus 10 years ago, he looks much different.
I barely recognized him on The Late Late Show with James Corden (I love the show).


I don't know why I missed this post the first time, but I had no idea you liked that show! I watch their videos every now and again xD I used to like a show called League of the Own in which James Corden also hosted.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anonymous, Trump accusations and more - by Artamo - 06-01-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Anonymous, Trump accusations and more - by Jiggly - 07-28-2020, 09:30 AM