RE: Important - Official Discord Server (Primary Communication) 07-28-2020, 01:18 AM
#30
(07-27-2020, 10:51 PM)CillianN Wrote:There's no winning, it's just a waste of time tbh(07-26-2020, 08:57 PM)Canada Moose Wrote:(07-26-2020, 06:13 PM)miso Wrote: Skype is not really secure, you can easily ddos someone on it.
I don't know about Zoom,i've never tried it
I'd say that making a telegram group or something like that would be better than having a skype group or even going on zoom
(07-26-2020, 06:17 PM)CillianN Wrote: Discord is client server based, so you can't track someone on it like you can with Skype, there's also been reports that Zoom collects a load of data on its users. Discord is the better choice imo.
I forgot people did that on Skype, but right on, I guess I understand the hype for Discord
Yeah my guy. Gotta be careful in case the little kiddies DDOS yah for beating them in their game over skype!!!
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)