RE: What you watching these days? 07-27-2020, 04:02 AM
#9
(07-25-2020, 01:40 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:(07-24-2020, 10:08 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Ertugrul seria, it's about Ottoman Empire.I'm not familiar with that one too, I got a lot of looking into stuff to go lol
(07-24-2020, 10:56 PM)Oni Wrote:Those are all new to me, should I start with Fate or the Zero?(07-24-2020, 10:08 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: Interesting name, I'll have to look into it, thanks for letting me know.
They definitely could have gone with a shorter name. Lord El-Melloi was a primary character from Fate/stay night.
It's a plot heavy watch if you haven't seen Fate/stay night or Fate/Zero, so I'd recommend those first.
(07-25-2020, 01:10 AM)miso Wrote: i can't say what im watching without getting my post removedlol pm me
Fate/Zero comes before Fate/stay night chronologically, so I'd recommend it first. The order you watch doesn't matter too much, either way.













![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)