Login Register






Tutorial Unique Page Views filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Unique Page Views #6
(07-26-2020, 07:40 PM)kRyPt0n Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:30 PM)Crimin4L Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 07:22 AM)mothered Wrote: A simple, yet very effective piece of code.

Excellent use of variables and conditional statements.
A job well done.

Thank you Smile Figured I release the code as I made it in 10-20 minutes and it could really help others.

(07-26-2020, 10:03 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I was trying to do this as well, but looks like no more need to code.

Thank you, I will modify and integrate into my website.

No problem bud Smile I'm glad you found this useful Smile

Although i don't use php i was able to read this lol

PHP is easy to use and you can understand and learn so fast.... I nver had a cource or taken any course for learning PHP..
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Kurd's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Unique Page Views - by Crimin4L - 07-26-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: Unique Page Views - by mothered - 07-26-2020, 07:22 AM
RE: Unique Page Views - by Mr.Kurd - 07-26-2020, 10:03 AM
RE: Unique Page Views - by Crimin4L - 07-26-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Unique Page Views - by kRyPt0n - 07-26-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Unique Page Views - by Mr.Kurd - 07-26-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Unique Page Views - by mothered - 07-27-2020, 03:48 AM
RE: Unique Page Views - by Crimin4L - 07-27-2020, 05:06 AM
RE: Unique Page Views - by bigStackz - 07-27-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: Unique Page Views - by mothered - 07-27-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Unique Page Views - by chunky - 07-27-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Unique Page Views - by MrMachoMan - 03-30-2021, 01:38 PM