Login Register






Feedback xsmtp.to filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Feedback xsmtp.to #5
(07-23-2020, 02:00 PM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 01:13 AM)Oni Wrote: I haven't used the site personally, but the owner was very friendly. Advertisers are required to follow our rules, which forbid scamming.
Hi Oni ^^
great I did not know that the site which sponsors you was required to respect this rule thank you.

Thanks you

I have high confidence in our sponsors and we have a great relationship with many of them.

It's not formally stated, but if someone is advertising with the intent of scamming we'll take the ad down.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Feedback xsmtp.to - by HugoSlaveur - 07-22-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Feedback xsmtp.to - by Oni - 07-23-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Feedback xsmtp.to - by HugoSlaveur - 07-23-2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Feedback xsmtp.to - by Oni - 07-23-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Feedback xsmtp.to - by mothered - 07-23-2020, 04:15 AM
RE: Feedback xsmtp.to - by evelynwresker - 08-15-2022, 08:24 AM