RE: Why do you stay up at night? 07-21-2020, 10:27 PM
#40
Tho, I spent around one week without sleeping.... Not sure what was that +_+
I was trying to sleep but I never slept. I was saying if its kind of anxiety side effects but I was't really anxious.
My total sleep time from 8 hours decreased to just 1 hour per day. I was feeling very tired at work and couldn't stand stright on my feet for over than 10 minutes.
I was trying to sleep but I never slept. I was saying if its kind of anxiety side effects but I was't really anxious.
My total sleep time from 8 hours decreased to just 1 hour per day. I was feeling very tired at work and couldn't stand stright on my feet for over than 10 minutes.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)