Login Register






Cisco IOS can do funny things sometimes (Possibly my own fuckup) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cisco IOS can do funny things sometimes (Possibly my own fuckup) #4
(07-19-2020, 07:31 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 07:50 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:So not only did someone have the skullmeat.com domain, it was a host in texas! What are the odds?
Next to nothing.

In my 30+ years of computing, I don't recall experiencing anything of the sort.
You did very well with your troubleshooting and Isolation tests.

I'm looking into why this happens, and what I can do to prevent it in the future.
It's got me at a loss, I've never seen anything like It.

I'll also do my own research but If you happen to find the cause, please quote me.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Cisco IOS can do funny things sometimes (Possibly my own fuckup) - by mothered - 07-20-2020, 03:48 AM