RE: [Ch] NordVPN Checker v2 ( by xRisky ) + Capture [Update 2020] 07-19-2020, 04:25 PM
#6
(07-19-2020, 04:19 PM)mothered Wrote: You've previously mentioned that your contributions contain a loader, whereby the tool In question can be selected and downloaded.
Please provide an online virus scan report of the "tool Itself" at your earliest convenience.
In this case, the NordVPN checker.
I am glad that you are concerned about the safety of your users. This is what motivates me to look for good products and add them to my loader.
I take different projects from different coders and add them to my loader. You can check them automatically in the loader (a full list of scans with virustotal is issued. I use its api to automatically check files)
If you really need it, I can put a full list of all files on VirusTotal. Only I can do this a little later, because it will take a long time (the loader already has more than 30 programs, and in total it is more than 1000 files. It will take time to upload them all to VirusTotal.)
Thank you all again.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)