Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial How to Fix The Auth Password Problem In NordVPN filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to Fix The Auth Password Problem In NordVPN #10
(07-16-2020, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 06:40 AM)Johnngnky Wrote: Do you know any pair of VPNs that are compatible with each other?
I most certainly do.

NordVPN & ZenMate are compatible on the same device. Here's a visual of both actively running on my system.
Spoiler:
[Image: RfV4ZvE.png]

I was looking for ZenMate and what people said about it - only to laugh this much.

Spoiler:
My comments are the ones after --
[Image: qe9Dk9t.png]
Quote:ZenMate VPN Pros:

    The price is not reasonable. -- This is definitely not a pro
    The installation procedure is straightforward and straightforward. -- not only is it straightforward, it's also straightforward!
    Best internet connection via security traffic. -- this mistake isn't as funny as the others, but still, security traffic?

ZenMate VPN Cons:

    The service is limited to activities within an internet browser. -- I thought this was obvious? Kind of is the point of a VPN.
    It may hosts more than five server locations. -- Not only do I bet there are more than 5 countries, this is not a con.
click here for a laugh
johnngnky#5687 BANNED - permed, appeal failed.


contact me exclusively using the below email.

contact@Johnngnky.xyz

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Fix The Auth Password Problem In NordVPN - by Johnngnky - 07-17-2020, 11:33 AM