Login Register






Hello! I'm beam! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hello! I'm beam! #7
(07-16-2020, 05:57 PM)BeamWorld Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 05:53 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 05:33 PM)Johnngnky Wrote: I'm a little surprised @mothered didn't give their usual speech on looking through the rules.
Purposely to entice you to comment as per the above.

It worked.

lmao gg you succeeded, you are a true gamer
@\mothered true is. But I suppose, they are a social engineer afterall.

It is @\mothered who really got me interested in SEing, I had an interest in it before but nowhere as much. Thank you.
(escaped the tag as to not annoy them with notifications Tongue)
johnngnky#5687 BANNED - permed, appeal failed.


contact me exclusively using the below email.

contact@Johnngnky.xyz

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello! I'm beam! - by BeamWorld - 07-14-2020, 07:55 AM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by Green314 - 07-14-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by mothered - 07-14-2020, 08:42 AM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by Johnngnky - 07-16-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by mothered - 07-16-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by BeamWorld - 07-16-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by Johnngnky - 07-16-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by mothered - 07-17-2020, 03:32 AM
RE: Hello! I'm beam! - by ManakaJunpei - 07-16-2020, 06:27 PM