Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


KHCrypter Bypass antivirus + startup 2020 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: KHCrypter Bypass antivirus + startup 2020 #5
(07-12-2020, 10:35 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 09:15 AM)hellboydz Wrote: yes many hacker explain and told me  that too he complain many fake product on hacker forums (HF)
It doesn't surprise me one bit coming from HF.  I left that community around 10 years ago, and It was the best decision I ever made.

On-topic, don't get me wrong with the questions I throw at you. I'm more so seeking clarity and not questioning your contributions- you're doing a remarkable job.
Thank so much and nice to know you are lit skill too

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: KHCrypter Bypass antivirus + startup 2020 - by hellboydz - 07-16-2020, 10:29 AM