Login Register






Guys are giveaway sites TRUE or SCAM? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Guys are giveaway sites TRUE or SCAM? #5
Generally speaking, giveaways that redirect you through several sites are complete scams. If you give them your real information, it will certainly be used.

(07-13-2020, 06:43 PM)Mrselion Wrote: @mothered I found that prizes on giveawaymonkey. When I decided to take part in that giveaway, I clecked to choose the phone I wanted, then the click redirected me to another site and that site to another one.
As I read on different forum giveaway monkey is a trustworthy site, but still, it is the same scam.
I am just interested if I can find any good giveaways sites.
Let's say I want to start a business, I want to make sites and on the giveaway, sites to give that site +100$, I will take care and maintenance the site, but if you want to join in the giveaway you have to pay 1$ or more. 5 people out of 1k will win 5 sites that are r3ady.
Any thoughts about it?

If you have to pay to join a giveaway: It's not a giveaway, it's gambling.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys are giveaway sites TRUE or SCAM? - by Oni - 07-14-2020, 02:40 AM