RE: Thoughts on schools for the upcoming year? 07-12-2020, 10:47 AM
#8
(07-12-2020, 10:34 AM)Jiggly Wrote:Good point with virtual tutorials, I wasn't aware of how they're structured.(07-12-2020, 07:36 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-12-2020, 06:15 AM)phenexfirf Wrote: I am pretty much decided to have him stay home for the first semester. Even if we have to home school him.Not that I'm questioning your parenthood, but will he be receiving the same (or similar) level of education whilst at home?
That would be my primary concern too. I'm sure some are looking into virtual tutoring lessons for kids not in school. Provides structure of a school day, and is a different authority from their parents to keep them accountable for their school work. Downside being the cost
I'd say It's safe to assume, that the education department will try and cater for every child's needs during remote sessions. Their effectiveness however, remains to be seen.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)