RE: Corona Virus - Tracking 07-09-2020, 09:48 AM
#123
I check the stats about the new infected and deaths every 2-3 days and I don't think the things are getting better.
According to WHO, two days ago there was around 210.000 new global case tested positive.*
Honestly I think that at the end of all of this the number of deaths will be around the number of deaths happened when there was the Spanish flu, or maybe less. This is my humble opinion.
* from those who have been tested.
According to WHO, two days ago there was around 210.000 new global case tested positive.*
Honestly I think that at the end of all of this the number of deaths will be around the number of deaths happened when there was the Spanish flu, or maybe less. This is my humble opinion.
* from those who have been tested.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 09:49 AM by Green314.)
My Social Engineering & Refund eBooks (SEr since 2015)
![[Image: e91-1.png]](https://i.ibb.co/VHj0yMD/e91-1.png)











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)