Login Register






After this pandemic, where do you wanna go? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: After this pandemic, where do you wanna go? #52
(06-25-2020, 10:03 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 05:22 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 08:24 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I had to cancel my May flights. Currently have a big load of credit on my account with the airline.
Fingers crossed the airline doesn't go Into liquidation and cannot pay Its obligations.

This happened with a major airline company In my country- thousands of jobs lost, and the same with funds owing to their employees.

There is every risk for that, but there was no way I was going to get a refund. It was United Airlines. Of the airlines to have credit, that one I'm less concerned about.
Understood and I certainly agree.

The main thing Is, you have a lot of credit that can be used once the COVID-19 situation finally comes to an end.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: After this pandemic, where do you wanna go? - by mothered - 06-25-2020, 10:50 AM