Login Register






Should I install Linux ?! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should I install Linux ?! #17
(10-13-2019, 02:53 AM)Jokerino Wrote: Well. I’ve been a windows user all my life, never seen love or used a Linux system. But recently I’ve been interested in learn coding, hacking, etc and I’ve read that Linux is a better option that win10, which im currently  using. One of the main reasons that I’m thinking in switching is because I have a dual core 1.7 or 1.9 (don’t remember now 🤣) with 2gb of ram (what can I say, I’m a poor guy ahah) and the laptop in extremely slow as u can imagine. So let’s cut the bull***
What I really want to know is
It’s pays off using Linux to hacking?
Does Linux going to run smoother than win?
Should I go all the way down or switch slowly?( I’m a fast learner and a smart guy)
What version is better for hacking?
Can someone provide me a Linux link with the best version to hack(as I asked up there) and how to install, some programs to start with?! Like a starter kick for newbies 😂😂

Well, I don’t remember anything else I wanted to ask, therefore thanks all in advance and I really hope that this forum isn’t like the other ones that I posted something like this and told me to google it 🤦🏽‍♂️
I’m gonna let here some contacts if anyone is interested in a fast help in private
Email: pedrolpes7@Gmail.com
WhatsApp: +5584994673464
Telegram: latnok1
Icq: latnok


Good hacking for everyone! 🙅🏻‍♂️

I’ve been a windows user all my life too since win 2000 no before that : MSDOS now i switched to linux Mint because i wanted to use only free software
and it user friendly to win users

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Should I install Linux ?! - by Jokerino - 10-13-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by mothered - 10-13-2019, 03:19 AM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by retroplayer - 10-13-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by Jokerino - 10-13-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by mothered - 10-13-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by Glitterhell - 06-05-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by Cr3aTor - 10-13-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by Sikom - 10-13-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by Jokerino - 10-13-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by Nork0i - 10-23-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by Nyx - 10-23-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by mothered - 10-23-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by jarlold - 12-14-2019, 11:11 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by HakeemSW - 01-18-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by a636 - 05-10-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Should I install Linux ?! - by xehir32406 - 06-08-2020, 11:46 AM