Login Register






Anonymous, Trump accusations and more filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anonymous, Trump accusations and more #7
(06-04-2020, 12:04 AM)Artamo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 12:11 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I can't say this is one of 'Anonymous' more impressive videos. This appears to take the stance of "all cops are bad" which I simply don't agree with.

[Image: 1eb27398-7ca8-45a9-be53-a706f195e189.jpg]

This very image implies otherwise. ^

I'm not against transparency regarding police brutality, though.
The video seems more directed to the entire system, rather than blaming all cops.

That's true. And, not an uncommon target for Anonymous. However, they are blaming all cops in this video, based on what they presented and said. Nothing in their video indicates otherwise. I could be wrong, ofc.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anonymous, Trump accusations and more - by Artamo - 06-01-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Anonymous, Trump accusations and more - by Jiggly - 06-04-2020, 09:40 PM