Login Register






Graduating Magna Cum Laude filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude #9
(05-27-2020, 05:02 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 04:20 AM)OversouL Wrote: I'm impressed and happy for you. I couldn't even make it into the deans list.

It's also amazing how some of us here also registered during our teens and now becoming adults with degrees. Can you imagine the different kinds of behind the scene struggles in life outside of this community? Amazing

A lot goes on behind the scenes. Dreams, struggles, relationship problems... I've heard a lot over 7 years. People that were in middleschool when I started the forum are getting jobs or degrees.

On a personal level, balancing SL and academics took effort. There's nothing like getting swatted freshman year or dealing with DDoS attacks during finals week.

(05-27-2020, 04:20 AM)OversouL Wrote: Any plans on graduate school?  Biggrin

Nope.

As a witness, I can confirm this stuff was no joke. I'm incredibly impressed and pleased for you Oni. Congratulations!


I'm definitely more academically leaning, and would happily do another ten degrees (if it weren't for the sheer cost). I'd also love to do PhD, but I don't think life (nor my bank account) has that in store for me.

Still, your degree was very challenging, and I wish I could celebrate with you.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Oni - 05-27-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Defeat - 05-27-2020, 01:23 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Oni - 05-27-2020, 01:31 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Defeat - 05-27-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Oni - 05-27-2020, 02:49 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by OversouL - 05-27-2020, 04:20 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Oni - 05-27-2020, 05:02 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by mothered - 05-27-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Jiggly - 05-28-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Filament - 06-05-2020, 06:05 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by zorrophreak - 06-08-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Nyx - 06-13-2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by fsociety - 08-10-2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Oni - 08-10-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Pikami - 08-10-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Mr.Kurd - 08-10-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by LORDSHIPXING - 08-10-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by Pikami - 08-10-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Graduating Magna Cum Laude - by tanksy - 09-22-2020, 01:24 PM