Login Register






Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai) #6
(08-14-2013, 02:44 AM)Customer Wrote: How do you know if you'll actually not enjoy an anime if you only watch a tab bit of it?

Also, it took me a while to get into clannad and rosario.

You're watching anime. You're already wasting time.

Well, I've already decided that I won't watch it, sorry, but it just isn't happening.

I decided from the fact that I hate the art of the characters very much, just not my thing. And I don't like the plot. I gave it a shot, but loners trying to find friends? Nope, not my thing. I also hated the 3 main characters that I have seen to date, and I am guessing that they are the Stars of the show, so I don't feel like watching a show when I despise all three of the stars.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai) - by Nyx - 08-14-2013, 03:22 AM