Login Register






Otaku Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #34
(05-14-2020, 09:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

Omg yes to the mini Nobbu plushies. I love the mini Nobus xD

(05-13-2020, 11:44 PM)Oni Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote: Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

I was early in playing and barely scraped past NP5. Really requires a solid friend list with the right CEs to do it in a reasonable time. Later Guda events get worse.

Those CEs do make such a difference. Wish she would come back round.

I'm sure they'll give people a way to get event servants again when the game reaches maturity. F/GO JP just gave everyone a free SSR ticket for the downloads campaign, so anything is possible.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 03-27-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 03-27-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Skullmeat - 03-28-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Lustris - 03-31-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 03-31-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 04-24-2019, 09:09 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Drako - 04-28-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 06-20-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Drako - 06-21-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by OGs - 06-20-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 06-21-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 06-22-2019, 08:36 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 07-15-2019, 02:14 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Drako - 07-15-2019, 03:31 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 07-15-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Drako - 07-15-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 07-15-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Drako - 07-15-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 07-15-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 07-21-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 03-20-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 03-21-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by partiniu - 04-15-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by msch0ft - 05-09-2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 05-09-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by msch0ft - 05-09-2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 05-09-2020, 02:30 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 05-09-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by msch0ft - 05-13-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 05-09-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 05-09-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 05-13-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 05-14-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 05-16-2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 05-16-2020, 07:07 AM
Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 07-09-2020, 02:14 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 02-04-2021, 09:12 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by msch0ft - 03-05-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 03-05-2021, 06:02 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Yoted - 03-29-2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Greenleaf - 07-30-2021, 06:48 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 08-06-2021, 05:20 AM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by msch0ft - 08-07-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Jiggly - 10-05-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Accident Man - 10-06-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by msch0ft - 10-07-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by anwiteain - 10-07-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 10-07-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) - by Oni - 12-04-2021, 01:30 AM