RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) 05-09-2020, 09:58 PM
#30
(05-09-2020, 07:02 PM)Oni Wrote:(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote: I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports.
I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.
Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.
The good thing about NP4, is that it's only a problem if you have OCD. In reality, you'll rarely be in a fight where NP5 makes a big enough difference over NP4. NP2 is the biggest stat increase, whereas NP5 is the smallest.
I've found this to be very true. As that was early in my gameplay, I actually found Nobu extremely useful. She also worked well with my existing team of busters.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)

























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)