RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) 05-09-2020, 05:00 PM
#28
(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote:(05-09-2020, 02:17 AM)msch0ft Wrote:(05-09-2020, 01:44 AM)Oni Wrote: Skadi 100%. After that I only want Summer Musashi, Avenger Nobu, and Ruler Arturia. Maybe some summer servants. I play JP as well, so most of the upcoming banners are "meh" for me.
I've actually been saving for avenger Nobbu since she got released on JP. There is no way I'm not summoning her. I might even whale for her if needed.
I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports.
I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.
Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)

























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)