Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Quasar Rat Bypass Antivirus FUD 2020 | Downloader FUD filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Quasar Rat Bypass Antivirus FUD 2020 | Downloader FUD #14
(05-08-2020, 11:31 PM)hellboydz Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 11:25 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 07:09 PM)hellboydz Wrote: come attack my windows first than say i'm weakness Biggrin

Send the IP, I will let you know if its secure or whatever.

(05-08-2020, 12:48 AM)Oni Wrote: It's a shame they ended security updates for 7. A lot of people opted to stick with it after 8 was released. Some older applications only run on 7, as well.

I was quite sad when Microsoft announced it.  Because I see many people are using it yet and it was very acceptable among users and beginners.
My ip
114.134.189.86

Come bro I'm welcome to you lol hack my pc

Quite fast, I will let the community take care of your IP 😁
Good luck
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Quasar Rat Bypass Antivirus FUD 2020 | Downloader FUD - by Mr.Kurd - 05-09-2020, 04:18 AM