RE: kim jong-un dead? 05-07-2020, 05:14 PM
#10
(05-07-2020, 11:52 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(05-04-2020, 06:10 PM)Drako Wrote:(05-04-2020, 10:15 AM)Jiggly Wrote: The OP has seen the pictures as stated in his post. I think he's questioning whether the pictures are really Kim Jong-Un, or a body double/someone who looks like him.
I read around looking for info on what would happen if he died before his kids were old enough to take over - Not a single source mentions his sister as an option for taking over. I wonder if they don't allow female leaders?
Yeah you're right. Should have worded what I said a bit differently.
And I forgot to mention it's very possible Kim Jong-Un has a body double. All murderous dictators do. I haven't examined the pictures closely though.
I can't really see the difference. Then again, I can't claim to have inspected photos of the guy that closely. Photos aren't as reliable as one would hope either. Video footage is far more effect, especially when trying to discern the shape of someone's features. You're not limited to one frame within a video.
The images that were stirring the 'Body Double' conspiracy turned out to be edited. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)