RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. 04-29-2020, 07:27 AM
#22
(04-28-2020, 10:15 AM)cr4ck3r Wrote:(04-27-2020, 10:07 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(04-26-2020, 01:47 PM)cr4ck3r Wrote: Even in our country as well, they are heavily utilizing military/police force to implement a stricter quarantine rules, although in every 2 weeks, they are checking if they could modify the quarantine rules.
May I ask, which country you are in?
In my home country (UK), the military are being used to; build hospitals, transport PPE, drive oxygen tankers, transport medical staff to the Falklands, operate recovery centres, support our ambulance services, test NHS staff and provide medical personnel support for NHS nightingale. In future they will be operating mobile testing units.
In my opinion, that is how the military should be involved. Not as a police force.
I'm from the Philippines, if you have seen news lately from SEA, Military and Police Force are utilized to enforce punishments rather than what you have mentioned. People are being blamed because of the lack of discipline but in contrast, people are obedient by the rules of the quarantine.
I'm lucky to live where I do, and I know my opinions are shaped by that, but I wholeheartedly disagree with this sort of tactic. Our police are handing out fines. They will arrest someone if they start abusing the police (as they would anyway), but there shouldn't be any unwarranted violence or excessive punishments.
Why can't your police force handle this without the military? What kind of punishments are they giving in the Philippines, may I ask?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)