Login Register






Otaku Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #8
(04-28-2020, 10:17 AM)cr4ck3r Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 08:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 03:05 PM)aradii Wrote: It's so annoying, I was hyped for episode 3 shokugeki no soma season 5 then I've noticed due to the pandemic the episode got delayed

Better that than some of the people working on it dying and you never getting that episode...

Yea, It's a little bit annoying but I rather have the episodes delayed rather than our writers dying one by one.

Indeed! Hopefully this will be over before long, and they can go back to production/processes to get these shows aired.

(04-28-2020, 05:29 PM)aradii Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 08:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 03:05 PM)aradii Wrote: It's so annoying, I was hyped for episode 3 shokugeki no soma season 5 then I've noticed due to the pandemic the episode got delayed

Better that than some of the people working on it dying and you never getting that episode...
I thought they finished the whole episodes of this season and gave it to a TV channel for airing, I didn't know for each episode they should go to the studio and send the next episode to the TV channel!
Guys sorry for my bad English , I'm not Native speaker.

Your English seems pretty good to me! I'm not sure what their usual process is for sending each episode.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production - by Jiggly - 04-29-2020, 07:21 AM