Login Register






1st Build filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 1st Build #9
(04-15-2020, 04:24 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 11:34 AM)logan1122 Wrote: Better go for minimum 16GB of RAM , thought I prefer min 32 GB.
This ^

It's the best Investment I've made, never have to worry about running low on memory. I'm running three VMs simultaneously, as well as 50+ browser tabs open.
Spoiler:
[Image: r7FcCOl.png]

Damn man thats crazy. Mines nowhere near that. lol

(04-16-2020, 04:06 PM)Drako Wrote: Looks like a modest build you have. Despite what other people say, 8GB is still a good start. I've used 8GB of RAM before, and I was fine. Right now 2x4 can sell for under $40. So when you fell like upgrading, you probably won't have to spend much more than $80 in total for RAM.

Thank you. Yeah I def plan to add another. I may do it soon. Also may decide to rebuild some of it. Haven't decided.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2020, 09:22 AM by iseriouz.)
autobuy.io/@Sanctum
shoppy.gg/@SavageSales
greystream.net
FREE FLOODCRM INVITES: http://floodcrm.net/?ref_id=11313

Reply





Messages In This Thread
1st Build - by iseriouz - 04-09-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: 1st Build - by mothered - 04-09-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: 1st Build - by logan1122 - 04-15-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: 1st Build - by mothered - 04-15-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: 1st Build - by iseriouz - 04-22-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: 1st Build - by logan1122 - 04-16-2020, 09:19 AM
RE: 1st Build - by mothered - 04-16-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: 1st Build - by Drako - 04-16-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: 1st Build - by Jiggly - 04-17-2020, 10:02 AM