Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More filter_list
Author
Message
Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #1
One of the booths I stopped by while at Defcon was Bump My Lock's. They had a fair array of lock picking equipment and I just felt like sharing their link if any of you were interested in picking up the trade. I can't bypass any insane locks, but I've bypassed a fair amount given the time I've spent. You can definitely get most locks with the stuff they sell.

Link: Bump My Lock
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More - by Oni - 08-11-2013, 10:02 PM