Login Register






Thoughts? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Thoughts? #8
(04-14-2020, 07:02 AM)Crimin4L Wrote: That's awesome mate! Always good to have multiple projects to keep your mind busy (especially in times like this). But yea that's what I've been thinking so I haven't been stressing it too much because I know it best; that everyone has their own life and may not always be able to be there. So I'm just letting him rock until he's ready Smile

I'm Inundated with computing tasks each and every day, and can't seem to catch up. In my world, there's never enough time In a day.

It's good to read you're not stressing to complete your website. There's no rush whatsoever, so there's no purpose In being mentally exhausted.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Thoughts? - by Crimin4L - 04-14-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Thoughts? - by mothered - 04-14-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Thoughts? - by Crimin4L - 04-14-2020, 05:38 AM
RE: Thoughts? - by mothered - 04-14-2020, 06:05 AM
RE: Thoughts? - by Crimin4L - 04-14-2020, 06:30 AM
RE: Thoughts? - by mothered - 04-14-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Thoughts? - by Crimin4L - 04-14-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Thoughts? - by mothered - 04-14-2020, 08:36 AM