RE: What Anime Are You Currently Watching? 08-11-2013, 06:59 AM
#19
I am watching Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color Of Lovers and Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun (both harems), and I REALLY need to get around to finishing Clannad.
In the world of Manga I am reading the on-going Rosario Vampire II which should be finishing in a few more months. I am also re-reading the Air Gear Manga for the 6th time.
In the world of Light Novels I am waiting for Volume 15 to be released on Baka-Tsuki so I can read that shit up.
In the world of Manga I am reading the on-going Rosario Vampire II which should be finishing in a few more months. I am also re-reading the Air Gear Manga for the 6th time.
In the world of Light Novels I am waiting for Volume 15 to be released on Baka-Tsuki so I can read that shit up.



















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)