RE: Android Gmail also Facebook password not got a clue what to do I need basically 04-12-2020, 03:01 AM
#3
(04-11-2020, 11:14 PM)kazamazing12 Wrote:(12-14-2014, 04:49 PM)shizelkid Wrote: I am going to start doing more android tutorials. I am going to do an apk hacking tutorial, im trying a texture edit now ( Give me a yay for nude mods lol ), and I am wanting to do a memory edit as well as making a custom patch for lucky patcher.
Now i need a list of games/apps that people want to see hacked as well as modded.
Message me an app you want personally. I will get all the ones i can.
So let me know if you guys wanna see some HACKS FOR ANDROID!
(12-14-2014, 04:49 PM)shizelkid Wrote: I am going to start doing more android tutorials. I am going to do an apk hacking tutorial, im trying a texture edit now ( Give me a yay for nude mods lol ), and I am wanting to do a memory edit as well as making a custom patch for lucky patcher.
Now i need a list of games/apps that people want to see hacked as well as modded.
Message me an app you want personally. I will get all the ones i can.
So let me know if you guys wanna see some HACKS FOR ANDROID!
This thread Is over 5 years old and as such, It has been grave dug.
You can read about grave digging here.
Thread closed.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)