Login Register






Drug Test filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Drug Test #16
(04-07-2020, 02:06 PM)WoahBearOG Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 09:02 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 02:18 AM)Ccacciola123 Wrote: Definitely a solid point you should be able to stop for a few days especially for a job, but I know common detox methods usually involve a lot of vegetable juices to flush out your system, some smoke shops as well sell detoxing kits although I've never bought one myself so I can't vouch on how well they work.

From what friends have told me, It's not easy to stop abruptly but If you have the willpower, you can certainly do It for a number of days at the minimum.

Ngl is hard as fuck. Even tho is just for a few days. I’m a very active and heavy smoker, so quitting cold turkey isn’t too easy. I started getting headaches and have felt like shit

Ahh you can do it shit ain't that bad I'm a dummy heavy smoker, but I mean I never really had headaches on come downs.

Just sleepless nights, where I'd wake up a shit ton. That was the worse. Shit wasn't that bad tho and i've been smoking for like 6 years.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Drug Test - by WoahBearOG - 04-05-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Drug Test - by Oni - 04-05-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Drug Test - by WoahBearOG - 04-05-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Drug Test - by tranquil - 04-06-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: Drug Test - by Crimin4L - 04-06-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: Drug Test - by tranquil - 04-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Drug Test - by mothered - 04-06-2020, 04:00 AM
RE: Drug Test - by Ccacciola123 - 04-07-2020, 02:18 AM
RE: Drug Test - by mothered - 04-07-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Drug Test - by WoahBearOG - 04-07-2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Drug Test - by mothered - 04-07-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Drug Test - by Jiggly - 04-06-2020, 10:15 AM
RE: Drug Test - by Blue - 04-07-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Drug Test - by WoahBearOG - 04-07-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Drug Test - by Blue - 04-07-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: Drug Test - by Blue - 04-07-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Drug Test - by WoahBearOG - 04-07-2020, 07:20 PM
RE: Drug Test - by Blue - 04-07-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Drug Test - by xxxx1809 - 07-18-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Drug Test - by EmmaNewman - 02-01-2021, 04:21 AM